Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jack's First Christmas!...

I couldn't resist posting this cute video of baby Jack while we were decorating the Christmas tree. He was so stinkin' cute and was SO excited about the lights. He was so happy to get his hands on all of the decorations, and had to taste each one of course. His favorite part was the lights! When we lit it all up he was sitting there clapping and getting all excited. I had to video it...(Emie will be mortified that I would post this with her butt in the picture, but it was too cute not to post! Sorry Em...).

6 comments:

Kathy P said...

So, are his hands and legs connected? He can't seem to clap without sitting up on his knees... too funny!

erin sheely said...

I know you don't know me, but I saw on your blog that your husband's parents at in Jerualem at the BYU JC! I was there in 2000and it was one of the coolest things I've ever done. I just published a book about my semester there and am trying to get the word out.

www.byujc.org

Ashley said...

He is so cute!!

Natalie said...

I am impressed that with kid number 6 you are still remembering to video him. That's why you have 6 kids and I have 2.

Heatherly said...

very very very very very cute!

Robert & Leigh said...

Wow! I don't know if you remember me, but my name is Leigh and I use to live across the street from Mark & Debbie. They use to call me child # 7 & 1/2. I use to babysit Emie and Erin... I came across your blog while browsing Bobbi's. Your family is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...