Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


I got this e-mail from my brother-in-law a few days ago, and it had this short video about our soldiers. I thought it was a great reminder about how freedom really isn't free! So many people have fought and died so that we can enjoy the freedoms that we have. Sometimes I think I take those freedoms for granted. So if you haven't already seen it, watch this, and think about those who have died, and those who are fighting today to keep us safe, and protect this great nation. Then, take time to pray for them and their families, and thank God for this great country that we live in. We are so blessed!

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/Impish_Dragon/?action=view&current=Untitled.flv
Here is another great read for today on townhall: America is Not an Accident--by Tom Delay. It's long, but a great reminder of our responsibility to keep our country great!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...